Rust (or C/C++) Engineer – Filled
- Work typeSaito Core
Saito runs blockchain applications directly in the browser. More importantly, it does this while being powered by a new consensus mechanism that achieves higher performance than POS networks without the need for closed groups of block producers and validators. Our network is backed by the smartest money and developers in Asia. We are a groundbreaking project in the web3 space.
Take your place building the Saito network. We highly value hearing from developers who share our desire for truly open and trustless networks and are interested in helping make them a reality. For detailed information on what Saito is and how it works visit us at https://saito.io – our whitepaper goes into the details of our consensus mechanism, and we are happy to talk shop anytime on our Telegram or Discord groups.
Be part of a groundbreaking project in the blockchain and web3.0 space. If you want to work in a fast moving, learning-packed and cool environment, come and join the Saito family.
We are looking for a Rust (or C/C++) Engineer who is…
- Excited to learn (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LQQWOIeWSw) and make meaningful contributions to Saito at every level
- Passionate about learning blockchain
- Has the breadth to work on the technical and the theoretical and flexibility to handle ambiguity
- A big fan of building reusable code and libraries
All you need is…
- Ability to lead and motivate a team
- Skill in translating architectural vision into practical plans and tasks
- Solid hands-on experience on Rust or C/C++
- Familiar in TDD, CI/CD, system design and network & socket programming
- Understanding of blockchain concepts and web3
- Pragmatic approach to testing, and code maintainability
- Experience in working in Agile environment
You’ll have a head start if you have…
- Experience in network and socket programming especially high frequency and high throughput systems
- Experience in blockchain and security
- Design and ideation of new functionality
Why work with us?
- Competitive compensation package including vesting opportunities and HMO
- Fully remote work
- Be part of the pioneer in working with novel ideas in an exciting field
Our technology stack includes (but not limited to):
Location: Our team is located in Beijing and Phuket. While COVID makes travel impossible now, we prefer to work with candidates who are able to spend at least a month working on-site with us every year and can make Asian time zones work.