Saito Network – Policy and Status
What is the Saito Network
The Saito Network is a clean instantiation of the Saito protocol, incorporating improvements and fixes from the Saito TESTNET (2019-01-01 ~ 2019-12-31).
saito.io – a showcase of what can be done on the Saito Network is live now.
A Development Roadmap for the Network is set out below.
The Saito is live and fully functional. At this stage of development the blockchain may be reset at any time. When this happens:
- The blockchain is deleted
- All UTXO (token balances) are removed from wallets as they are now unspendable
- Registered identifiers are kept
- Forum posts and comments are kept
- The rewards system will provide tokens to preexisting wallets to keep things moving
- Your application can continue to run.
What can I do on the Saito Network
- Play games on the arcade
- Develop and deploy modules
- Join the community on Saito Chat
- Post in the Forum
- Securely communicate and share data
How Can I get Involved?
Gamers: Saito Arcade
Core Developers: visit github or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Investors/pertnerships: contact email@example.com
Media: contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- In browser light client and wallet
- Saito.io App Suite
- Satito.io Appstore and Quick Deploy
Todo/Work in Progess
- SPV light client mode
- High capacity Rust Client
- Multi-node synchronization